STARTING NEW WATER, SEWER &/OR TRASH SERVICES
Please click here to start any type of new service. If you have any question about the services provided for your location, please call 513-539-7374 option 1.
City Info needed
Before beginning your online utility application, please gather the following information:
- Are you buying or renting the home? If you are renting, we need to know who the owner is, their mailing address, a copy of the lease and a $200 deposit (to be paid independent of the online application submittal).
- We need to have your address, phone number and/or any other contact information you would like to provide.
- Prior addresses lived.
- Names and contact information for any other adults living in the residence.
- Date service is scheduled to begin.
new resident information
- Your water, sewer and/or trash bill is due the 18th of each month. There is a 10% late fee for any payment received after the 18th of each month. All bills are sent by the 1st of each month and payment is due regardless of delays in mail delivery.
- Trash collection is mandatory and the pick up date is based upon your address. If you have a question about when your trash pick up day is, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the GARBAGE COLLECTION page for any additional information regarding trash services. Be certain to take everything out the night before your scheduled service to ensure timely pick up.
- You can use your own trash cans and trash bags. If you choose, you can rent a toter from Rumke for $3.00 per month per toter by calling 513-742-2900. Rumpke will bill you separately every 3 months for the toter rental.
- Recycling is collected weekly. Visit the RECYCLING page for any additional information regarding recycling services.