North Monroe Cemetery is located at 401 N. Main Street, Monroe, Ohio 45050.
The North Monroe Cemetery was chartered on December 16, 1858, and laid out on May 2, 1860. The cemetery is on the west side of Cincinnati Dayton Road (also known as North Main Street/formerly known as County Road 25) 0.4 miles north of its intersection with Hamilton Lebanon Road/State Route 63.
Currently there are twenty sections in the North Monroe Cemetery with plots still available.
Interested in local history? The minutes from the Monroe Association that was formed on December 16, 1858 are still being preserved at the Monroe Urban Center.