Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Finance Forms

  1. General - Hotel and Motel Tax Form
  2. General - Residential Move Out (Change of Address)

    This form is used by the Income Tax and Utility Billing departments for residential move outs or change or addresses.

  3. Tax - Tax Increase Exemption Letter
  4. Utility - Request for Bill Adjustment
  5. Utility - Snowbird Application (Suspend services)
  1. General - Residential Move In

    This application is used by the Finance department to establish utility service for residents moving as well as document new residents... More…

  2. Tax - Information Request
  3. Utility - Fire Hydrant Meter Application
  4. Utility - Snowbird Application (Reinstate services)
  5. Utility - Trash / Recycling Complaint Form