The Utility Billing Department distributes and collects the bills for water, sanitary sewer, storm water, and trash collection on a monthly basis.
The Utility Billing and Collections Specialist is available to:
- Assist residents with billing questions,
- Consult with residents on probable causes of high usage,
- Schedule appointments for meter service or leak detection,
- Research usage history, and
- Coordinate service start and stop requests.
Delinquent accounts are continually pursued and any unsuccessful collection attempts are assessed annually through the County Auditor on the property's real estate tax bill.
To ensure bills are mailed to the appropriate resident/address, please notify the Utility Billing Clerk of any address changes as soon as possible.