How do I start / stop utility services?

To start water and sewer service at an existing property, you will need to complete an application for water service. This form can be located in our form center or you can access a pdf version here. If you are renting, lease-purchasing, or buying on land contract, we will need additional approval from the landowner, a copy of the lease agreement, and a deposit will be required. 

To stop service, please complete the Move Out Form located in our form center. You may also call the City at 513-539-7374.

Show All Answers

1. How much is my water bill?
2. When is the next water meter reading?
3. Can you read my water meter before I move?
4. I am a landlord and want my tenants water turned off to evict them. Can you turn off the water?
5. A plumber told me to have my water turned off. Can you send someone out now? Is there a charge?
6. What do I need to do when filling my pool?
7. What do I do when I have water running in my basement by the meter?
8. How can I lower my water bill and save water at home?
9. I have a high water bill. Can I get an adjustment?
10. I have a water leak in my yard. Who will repair it?
11. How do I know if my toilet is leaking?
12. What kind of leaks will affect my bill?
13. Is my water meter read every month?
14. How do I start / stop utility services?